Culture & Education
The Cultural Department in the Embassy of Japan in BH is in charge of public relation activities, cultural activities, and people-to-people exchange activities in BiH. Further information for each of these programs can be found in the text below.
- The Cultural Department in the Embassy opens the reference room inside the visa/consulate room to the public on the Embassy’s working days. The reference room allows you to read and watch materials such as books, CDs, videos and DVDs on Japan.
- Browsing books on Japan.
- Browsing Japanese news papers and magazines.
- Watching videos and DVDs on Japan.
- Providing information on studying in Japan
- Educational PR ( School visits )
- The Cultural Department in the Embassy offers introduction on Japan/Japanese culture to interested schools. Representatives of the Cultural Department will visit your school and also provide information materials. For the enquiries about this programme, please contact the Cultural Department in the Embassy.
Japanese Language Course Information
- There are no courses organized at the Embassy of Japan in BiH at the moment.
Cultural Grant Assistance
- For further information, please refer to this website.
New Japanese International Broadcasting Service “NHK World TV” has begun
- Japan International Broadcasting and NHK have started to broadcast “NHK World TV” to approximately 70 countries and regions through local satellite services and cable service providers from February. NHK World TV provides the very latest information from Japan, Asia and the rest of the world, as well as a wide variety of programs and topics, 24 hours a day.
- Here in Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can see it through the satellite ASTRA, Frequency 11.509 GHz and Symbol Rate 22000 ksym/s.
Please refer the following ASTRA website:
And for more detail information about NHK World, please refer its website:www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/