- Visiting Japan Links
- Guide to Living in Japan
- New Residency Management System for all foreign nationals residing in Japan (July 9, 2012)
- New Resident Registration System for Foreign Residents (July 9, 2012)
- Outline of New Immigration Procedure: Requirements for the Provision of Personal Information
- Guide to Japanese Visas
- Temporary Visitor's Visa
- Visa for Medical Stay
- Visa and Entering Japan－Frequency Asked Questions
Applicant who wishes to obtain a Visa for Japan must pay a Visa fee.
The followings are each Visa fees at our consulate on the basis of the Law of Foreign Ministry of Japan.
- VISA (As of April 1, 2014) (KM)
Single-entry VISA 46.- Multiple-entry VISA 92.- Transit VISA 11.-