Applicants should be, in principle, non-native speakers of Japanese.
N1 – The ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.
N2 – The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
N3 – The ability to undrestand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree.
N4 – The ability to understand basic Japanese.
N5 – The ability to understand some basic Japanese.
Test Fee: 60,00 KM
- Firstly, please read carefully the Test Guide.
- Please download the application form exclusively from this website.
- Please complete electronically the registry form.
- Please note that the application form consists of three sheets (A, B, C), the Test Voucher and Test Voucher copy. When you complete the sheet A, the remaining sheets will be automatically completed.
- Please print the application form. Keep the sheet C for yourself. Put your photos on the Test Voucher and Test Voucher copy.
- Please send the following documents by post to the Embassy of Japan in BiH (Bistrik 9, 71 000 Sarajevo). Hand delivered documents in a sealed envelope are also acceptable:
2) Test Voucher;
3) Test Voucher copy
- Please indicate Japanese Language Proficiency Test on the envelope.
- Application period: September 8 - October 7, 2016. (Postage stamp dated October 7 is acceptable).
- Confirmation receipt of application will be sent to the email address indicated on your application form by October 7.
- If you do not receive the confirmation receipt by October 7, please email us immediately.
- Test Fee of 60,00 KM should be paid at the Test Venue on December 4.
- You will receive the stamped Test Voucher at the test venue on Sunday, December 4.
- Inquiry could be sent to email@example.com
- Telephone inquiry will not be accepted.