JLPT – Japanese Language Proficiency Test 2019
February 28, 2019
The JLPT – Japanese Language Proficiency Test for 2019 will be held in Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Sarajevo on July 7, 2019. The JLPT is a test for non-native speakers of Japanese language which evaluates and certifies their Japanese language proficiency.
Sample Questions: http://jlpt.jp/e/samples/forlearners.html
Applicants should be, in principle, non-native speakers of Japanese.
N1 – The ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.
N2 – The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
N3 – The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree.
N4 – The ability to understand basic Japanese.
N5 – The ability to understand some basic Japanese.
Test Fee: 70.00 KM
Test Venue: Faculty of Philosophy, University of Sarajevo
1. Firstly, please read the Test Guide carefully.
2. Please download the application form exclusively from this website.
3. Please complete the registry form electronically.
4. Please note that the application form consists of three sheets (A, B, C), the Test Voucher and Test Voucher copy. When you complete the sheet A, the remaining sheets will be automatically completed.
5. Please print the application form. Keep the sheet C for yourself. Put your photos on the Test Voucher and the Test Voucher copy.
6. Please transfer the Test Fee (70.00 KM) to one of the following two bank accounts:
Please follow the link for payment instruction - PLEASE CLICK HERE (.docx).
*updated on 1 April 2019
LOCAL PAYMENT (WITHIN BiH):
NOTICE: The above bank account information has been changed.
The previous bank account information is not valid as of 27 March 2019. Transfers to the old account made prior to 27 March have been successfully processed at the Faculty of Philosophy UNSA. Thank you for your understanding.
7. Please send the following documents by post to the Embassy of Japan in BiH (Bistrik 9, 71 000 Sarajevo). Hand-delivered documents in a sealed envelope are also acceptable:
a) Completed application form (sheets A and B);
b) Test Voucher;
c) Test Voucher copy;
d) Bank receipt confirming the payment of the test fee ( a copy is also acceptable).
8. Please indicate ‘Japanese Language Proficiency Test’ on the envelope.
9. Application period: March 1- April 5, 2019 (postage stamp dated April 5 is acceptable).
*NOTE: The deadline for applications has been extended to April 12, 2019 ! (Please note that postage stamps dated April 12 will NOT be accepted).
10. Confirmation receipt of application will be sent to the email address indicated on your application form by April 18.
11. If you do not receive the confirmation receipt by April 18, please email us immediately.
12. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com .
The Embassy of Japan in BiH hopes that this test will encourage people in BiH to study Japanese language, and that it will help to further promote bilateral relations between Japan and BiH in various fields such as education and culture.