JLPT 2023 - Call for Applications for July
JLPT – Japanese Language Proficiency Test 2023
The JLPT – Japanese Language Proficiency Test for 2023 will be held in Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Faculty of Philosophy, University of Sarajevo on July 2, 2023. The JLPT is a test for non-native speakers of Japanese language which evaluates and certifies their Japanese language proficiency.
Sample Questions: http://jlpt.jp/e/samples/forlearners.html
Additional forms for persons with disabilities:
Instructions for Requesting Special Testing Accommodations
Request Form for Special Testing Accommodations (STA)
**Please note that applicants who request special testing accomodations are required to submit the application by the end of March, prior to the regular deadline.
Applicants should be, in principle, non-native speakers of Japanese.
N1 – The ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.
N2 – The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
N3 – The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree.
N4 – The ability to understand basic Japanese.
N5 – The ability to understand some basic Japanese.
Test Fee: 82.00 KM = 42.00 €
Test Venue: University of Sarajevo – Faculty of Philosophy
1. Firstly, please read the Test Guide carefully.
2. Please download the application form exclusively from this website.
3. Please complete the registry form electronically.
4. Please note that the application form consists of three sheets (A, B, C), the Test Voucher and Test Voucher copy. When you complete the sheet A, the remaining sheets will be automatically completed.
5. Please print the application form. Keep the sheet C for yourself. Put your photos on the Test Voucher and the Test Voucher copy.
6. Please transfer the Test Fee (82.00 KM) to one of the following two bank accounts:
Please follow the link for payment instruction –
Please bear in mind that banks will charge an additional fee for international transfer, commissions, conversion fees for payments other than euro etc., is required for you, the candidates, to cover. With that in mind, please consult with your bank about the exact amount of those costs before making the transfer.
LOCAL PAYMENT (WITHIN BiH):
Please make sure to copy this payment instruction carefully when you pay. Making any mistake will cause failure of transaction, which will risk your eligibility of taking the exam.
7. Please send the following documents by post to the Embassy of Japan in BiH (Bistrik 9, 71 000 Sarajevo). Hand-delivered documents in a sealed envelope are also acceptable:
a) Completed application form (sheets A and B);
b) Test Voucher;
c) Test Voucher copy;
d) Bank receipt confirming the payment of the test fee (a copy is also acceptable).
8. Please indicate ‘Japanese Language Proficiency Test’ on the envelope.
9. Application period: 31. March 2023 (postage stamp dated 31 March is acceptable).
10. Confirmation receipt of application will be sent to the email address indicated on your application form after the application period.
11. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com .
The JLPT Administration Committee in Bosnia and Herzegovina hopes that this test will encourage people in BiH to study Japanese language, and that it will help to further promote bilateral relations between Japan and BiH in various fields such as education and culture.
Please refer to the JLPT official websites for further details on the July exam: